WOO! I’m not going to lie, I love these things, and it’s been forever!
1. My second toe is abnormally longer than my big toe and is the same length as my pinky finger… I’m a freak.
2. I always end up loving stuff that at one point I really hated. The color pink, No Doubt, Lady Gaga, Days of Our Lives, Grey’s Anatomy, vegetables.
3. I honestly thought I was going to die during labor. It was rough but I could not picture myself with a child no matter how hard I tried and therefore I just knew I was going to die.
4. Though I’ve never been officially diagnosed I’m 100% positive that I have general anxiety disorder which really really really sucks.
5. I’m a cryer. Doesn’t matter if I’m happy, sad, bad, midly upset, laughing really hard… I cry for everything. It terrifies my husband but I honestly can’t help it.
6. One of my high school nicnames was RuPaulBuzz. My best friend A came up with it and it was actually on my Media Tech shirt (because we were film nerds and we loved Media Tech).
7. I think my husband’s legs are really really sexy.
8. I was anorexic for two days. Obviously when I say I was anorexic I don’t mean I actually had the disorder or it would have last a lot longer. I guess I should say I attempted anorexia for two days. But I love food for than I love skinny.
9. It still kind of breaks my heart that a certain friend is no longer in my life. We met our freshman year in high school and we clicked immediately. Now he thinks his shit doesn’t stink and doesn’t associate with anyone other than his group of friends who he is secretly in love with. I asked him to be a “brides maid” and he wouldn’t do it because he said it was cheesy. Then after having Gibbie I’ve only seen him twice. I should be infuriated but I’m just sad.
10. I really wish I wasn’t afraid of bugs. I really think camping would be a lot of fun but I can’t help but panic over insects. If one touches me I go into a full anxiety attack. If I could move past it I would.
people are boycotting the Kraft commercials for the “Zesty” salad topping because it features a topless man in compromising situations.
people are boycotting it because it sexualizes a man.
people are boycotting a commercial that features one of the oldest marketing strategies because this time it’s a man being exploited.
I’m only buying Kraft from now on.
PAUL MCCARTNEY AS TWELVE.
for serious though, if not brendon urie, then PAUL FUCKING MCCARTNEY.
DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUNNY THAT WOULD BE?!??!??!?!!?
That moment when you say “oh I’ll just watch one episode of Doctor Who” and then the preview for the next comes on and you realize you’ll never sleep again.
Damn it! I didn’t mean to drink this much whiskey. I accidentally poured too much. I usually measure it exactly and this time I didn’t and now I’m drunk.